Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rachel Staples...



Some things everybody should know about me (As if this photo does not accurately describe me) :


* I am animated. You may not always understand the way in which I speak. Got questions? ASK.


* I am quiet but I love expressing myself...hence the reason I have a "blog"...


* I am shy until I am comfortable.


* I am LOUD! when I am not being shy ;)


* My excitement is often emphasized with CAPITAL LETTERS and exclamation points!!!!


* I satisfy my lonely soul with GOOD music.


* I like all GOOD music...from Robert Nesta Marley to Rick James :)


* I think musicians are geniouses...


* I think all humans have genious potential...just not all of them use it.


* I am a free spirit with a sensitive soul.


* I keep my distance from those who leak evil through their visual character.


* I am never mean, but you WILL know if you are one of the "distanced"...I shut down the once open emotional connection.


* I DO NOT TRUST PEOPLE EASILY.


* I LOSE TRUST EASILY.


* I have a hard time loving others with all my heart.


* ...and I have a hard time letting others love me.


* BUT!!! I will never lose the capacity to laugh at myself.


* I make myself laugh often.


* I MIGHT be my own best friend.


* I eat, sleep, and bleed Santiago, CHILE!!!!


* SOMETIMES I feel the need to randomly yell "VIVA CHILE"!!!!!


* I like to make my own sound affects...DING! PING! SEEP! NEEP! HEEE-HAWWW (just to name a FEW)!


* I am abnormally honest.


* I like honesty.


* I like to horse around. A LOT.


* I spent YEARS of my life addicted to BAD things. My son saved my life.


* I now see the world from a much more beautiful perspective.


* I like to say the word PONY for no reason. Emphasize the P!


* I could live off string cheese and triscuit wheat crackers.


* I will NEVER return to the dark world of poisons that once ruled my life.


* The birth of my son and the formulation of my family has SAVED MY LIFE.


* I LOVE MY FAMILY MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD.


* I am normally always late. Which reminds me...I gotta get to work...!!!!

No comments: