Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Couple Cool Links...



Hey! So it was suggested to me by my brother to post less about myself and more about other things relating to adoption etc. to help get people interested in my blog. I am new to this world of blogging and perhaps a little frightened by it BUT I am always looking for GOOD advice from those that I trust the most.

With that being said, I encourage you to check out these couple cool links :)

Troy Dunn aka "The Locator" has a new show that comes on WE TV on Saturday nights. He helps humans who have lost touch reunite with one another. I cry through the whole entire episode of course and I watch the marathons OVER & OVER again. He reunites mostly adopted adults with their biological parents or siblings BUT he also has reunited long lost friends. Really, Troy Dunn is just AWESOME! And I think you should check him out. Below are two links. One to his homepage and one to his blog :)

http://www.wetv.com/the-locator/

http://www.wetv.com/blogs/the-locator/index.html


ALSO!!! My dear American Mother, who has SO supported me throughout this "search, find, and finally reunite process" mailed me an article that she read in our local Washington Post Newspaper. It is about a woman who found her long lost siblings after being relinquished to the adoption system in Germany at the end of World War II.

OHHH I am soooo greatful that my mom ALWAYS thinks of me when she reads things like this....I LOVE YOU MOM :)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/11/AR2008101101912.html


That's all for now but I will be back later to tell you a little bit about my mom's...both of them. My American Mother and Mi mama Chilena (my Chilean mother for those of you who don't speak Spanish).

PEACE :)

No comments: