Saturday, January 31, 2009

When PIGS Fly...


I am sure you all have heard the phrase..."when pigs can fly." People always want to doubt what we believe in our dreams.


You gotta DREAM it and BELIEVE it--- in order for it to come true...and please know that nobody will believe in YOUR dreams if YOU don't believe in YOU!!!!!!!


I collect Piggies...I have been collecting them for years. I think I started when I was young because I had learned about Chinese New Year and loved that I was born in the year of the BOAR. My best friends mother collected pigs too...when she died in a tragic car accident, I took over her some of her collection, making my HOG collecting even more important to me.


I own a sick amount of pig collectables. They surround my whole house AND are a big part of my life. I JUST received a new pig as a gift for my entire family! THIS woman makes flying pigs to remind people to "live your dreams, no matter how impossible they may seem." She created a Presidental Pig to mark Obama's inauguration and my mom got us one. NICE.


I am LOVING the local pig maker.

GO and get YOUR pig today.

PEACE.

No comments: