Sunday, January 11, 2009

We ALL look up at the SAME sky...

As a little girl I found so much comfort in the fact that SOMEWHERE in the world my biological family was looking up at the same sky as me. LOVED THAT.

I spent nights crying and reaching for the stars...I actually still do. I spent nights sitting by my window- singing (not very well, may I add) the songs from Annie and other lonely childrens movies.

I've shared this story with my biological mother many times over the past three years but when I was in Chile, I felt the need to share it with everyone. I let them ALL know I thought of them every single time I looked up...AND THEN...they emailed me THIS picture...


No matter where you are in the world...all ya gotta do is look up. No matter the miles that seperate us, we all look up to the same sky :)
LOVE IT. Don't you?!?! Who couldn't?!
Peace.

No comments: