Monday, January 5, 2009

Looking Over 2008...





Sitting at the top of Santa Lucia in Chile...sitting at the top of a volcano and overlooking THIS beauty....found myself reflecting on the year and all the days that had passed in 2008.


2008 was a year of CHANGE...changes that brought smiles and changes that brought tears. But I know change does not come without fire- when the smoke settles, you realize, you are right where you are supposed to be.



From changed relationships, to changes in habits (365 days without drinking...and still counting)....I think the smiles will always be remembered and I think the tears were for all the right reasons.
Could I be in love with the way 2008 turned out?!?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you may like to see the link >

http://about-orphans.blogspot.com

which we pass around to parties concerned, as it features professional's insights, which are hopefully likely to support.

Cheers, Stella.