Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"I NEED MORE LOVEEEE..."

I am almost 3 years into my reunion. February marks the beginning of round THREE. The month always seems to bring the same questions...Do the days ever get easier? Do my questions ever get answered? Will I ever find the missing piece? Will I ever be content without it? I have SO much to say these days but I don't have the energy to express it.

So, until I do- I shall express AWESOMENESS with two AWESOME songs.






I NEED MORE LOVE.
GIMME SHELTER.
Rock Out. Rock On.
PEACE.

1 comment:

Possum said...

I only found you today - and I've now read every single post.
WOW.
Awesome to read about a Chilean adoptee - and of your travels home.
Look forward to reading more in the future.
Hugz - from an Aussie adoptee.
Possum. xx
p.s. I'm adding you to my blog lists - let me know if that's a problem.