Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CHILE...I ADORE YOU!!!!




I absolutely adore my country!!! As a child, I would brag about being from Chile because I just loved the country so much (despite the fact I knew NOTHING about it). As I have grown older, my love for my country has grown fonder. I think every part about it is incredibly beautiful. The people...the places...the land...the PLANTS!!! Today is EARTH DAY!!! And because I think Chile is the most beautiful place on Earth, I have decided to post this simple picture of my countrys national flower. It is called the Copihue :) Isn't it beautiful?!?! Did I mention I am adding this beauty to my massive ever-expanding tattoo on my back?!?! I will post pictures when it is complete. LOVE THE EARTH. LOVE THIS FLOWER. LOVE IT ALL.

Happy Earth Day to all!!!
Peaceeeee.

No comments: