Saturday, December 6, 2008

My travel companion is my companion for LIFE...











I could say a million things about my wonderful husband. He will be traveling with me for the entire duration of my reunion and we made a vow to one another almost 3 years ago to travel together through LIFE.




Of course, we have our issues...we have been involved with eachother for 11 years, which brings lots of GOOD history and naturally some BAD history but we are determined to make our marriage work. Instead of rambling on about my travel companion and my companion for LIFE, I have decided to post pictures of our life together thus far. The videos are the songs we danced to at our wedding...the lyrics describe us best :)




I love you babe...thanks for loving me the way you do.








No comments: